German Harvest Salad
This German Harvest Salad is made with fresh roasted vegetables and drizzled with an oil-free mustard dressing. A healthy, filling meal for lunch or dinner!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time35 mins
Oil Free Mustard Dressing
- 1/2 cup of dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons of water
- Mix of kale and spinach leaves
- Handful of baby rainbow carrots*
- Handful of chopped green beans*
- Handful of rainbow potatoes*
- 1/4 of an onion chopped
- 1/4 cup of frozen snow peas
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes
Add all of the salad ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.*
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Spread the carrots, green beans, and potatoes on a baking pan and bake for 30 minute or until the vegetables are soft (no oil, plain on a sheet is fine!)
While those veggies bake, chop the onion and tomatoes, and thaw the peas in the microwave
When the veggies in the oven are done, assemble your salad!
* This amount of dressing made enough for me to have some leftover to use throughout the week. If you want to make enough dressing for only one meal, just cut the measurements for the dressing in half.
* As you can see, I eye-balled most of the vegetable ingredients. If you like more potatoes, less carrots, just adjust the amount that you choose to bake!